Injury Treatment is an allied health services provider operating across the eastern seaboard of Australia. Injury Treatment provides professional allied health consulting services to many of Australia’s largest employers and insurers. Our focus is on providing professional clinical consulting services aimed at preventing injury, or rehabilitating and returning injured individuals to employment as quickly as possible post injury.
Injury Treatment’s rapid growth can be attributed to a customer centred approach and the targeting of a niche in the injury prevention and rehabilitation market – high quality, customised and professional clinical consulting services delivered by experienced allied health consultants. While our competitors continue to provide process driven, occupational rehabilitation commentary, Injury Treatment adds value for our customers through the delivery of valuable assessment, opinion and intervention.
Injury Treatment’s services are superior to the competition for the following key reasons:
- Injury Treatment is a niche provider. We focus on ensuring the highest level of clinical consulting, quality assurance and customer service standards.
- Injury Treatment is large enough to provide effective geographic coverage of the key metropolitan and regional centres in NSW, the ACT, as well as metropolitan Melbourne and Brisbane for certain markets.
- Injury Treatment is dynamic and flexible enabling us to deliver customised and innovative services with a competitive and flexible pricing structure tailored to your business.
- Injury Treatment is able to demonstrate impressive outcomes, low case durations, and competitive cases costs for rehabilitation services and cost savings for our injury prevention services.
- Injury Treatment employs only experienced professionals who have an average of 5+ years of experience, including Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Psychologists, Doctors and Vocational Specialists. We remain focussed by specialising in exceptional injury management consulting, training opinion and intervention.
- Injury Treatment’s experienced clinical team enables us to combine exceptional case management services with the provision of medical assessment and treatment services: a powerful service combination focused on delivering rehabilitation outcomes for our customers.