The Injury Treatment Pre-employment Assessment is completed by allied health professionals with more than 5 years experience in the assessment and treatment of physical or psychological injuries. Injury Treatment tailors our assessment to the Employer’s requirements, taking into account the physical / psychological and cognitive requirements of the role for which the candidate is applying, as well as general health and health history considerations. Injury Treatment assessments are comprehensive and reporting is concise and informative.
Key benefits of our services include:
- Delivery of professional and concise assessment and opinion for our customers and subsequent reduction in recruitment of those unsuitable to complete the inherent physical requirements of the role for which they are applying.
- Focus on assessing the general fitness of prospective employees as well as their susceptibility to any particular hazards they are likely to encounter on the job
- Subsequent expected reduction in the rate of injury amongst future employees ensuring a safe and health workforce
- Subsequent reduction in the cost of injury in the workplace to the injured employee and their future employer
- Through ensuring the physical and psychological ability / resilience of the applicant is aligned with key physical and psychological demands, thus improving operational efficiencies for an employer.
Pre-employment screenings can be combined with drug and alcohol testing where required.
For further details on our physical and psychological pre-employment assessments. Please contact us using the link at the top of the page.