Injury Treatment has proven capacity and ability to provide RTW DE services as is reflected in our exceptional outcomes, with below average costs and durations. Not dissimilar to our SE model, our DE Program Integrait also adopts a strategic management approach to each individual case referred, this is supported by our Consultants who apply clinical and evidence based practice combined with vocational expertise to achieve
- durable return to work and health outcomes for injured persons,
- optimal financial outcomes for both agent and the workers compensation scheme.
Injury Treatment’s success in the delivery of Integrait is through both the expertise of our Consultants, consisting of experienced Registered Psychologists, Rehabilitation Counsellors and Allied Health Professionals (HR or Recruitment background), combined with our focus on the medical and vocational management of each claimant throughout the lifespan of each occupational rehabilitation case.
The primary objective of our Integrait DE model is:
- Achievement of maximum medical improvement (physical or psychological) reflected in the injured worker’s medical certification;
- Obtainment and sustainment of alternate employment aligned with the injured worker’s, medical capacity, transferable skills, interests, aptitude and pre-injury earnings combined with labour market research, employer feedback and Work Cover NSW vocational assessment and vocational retraining guidelines.
Our Integrait program also facilitates best practice, enabling:
- rapid assessment, intervention and vocational goal identification;
- thorough and concise vocational activities outlined within return to work plan;
- clear expectations of the injured worker throughout the job seeking process;
- intensity in job seeking services as provided by the Consultant
optimal communication between the stakeholders aimed at the provision of ongoing services and support of the injured worker (and, where applicable, immediate reporting of non compliance issues).
Our Integrait model takes on board the risk based DE case management philosophies in conjunction with the following-:
- The early identification of vocational goals (and vocational retraining) in order to set the pace of Integrait case management services;
- The provision of tailored job seeking assistance to the injured worker’s specific need ensuring timely and cost effective delivery of different employer services;
- The provision of consistent and proactive different employer case management services;
- The provision of thorough and ongoing education in regards to the injured workers rights and responsibilities within the workers compensation scheme when seeking alternate employment and in receipt of S38/S40 benefits;
- The provision of a comprehensive job seeking contract to be signed at Initial / Vocational Assessment outlining expectations of the injured worker and Injury Treatment throughout the job seeking process;
- The provision of intensive job seeking assistance (primarily cold canvassing conducted by Injury Treatment) aligned to the injured worker’s needs with the primary aim of placing the injured worker into employment in a safe, timely and cost effective manner;
- The provision of strict non compliance measures to ensure optimal adherence to all job seeking requirements whilst in receipt of S38/S40 benefits;
- The empowerment of the client to commit to both the vocational goals identified and their capacity to seek alternate employment with the assistance of Injury Treatment.